Monday, September 6, 2010

Cousin Shirts 2010

I love having the cousins make shirts that are all matching and taking pictures! I just think they look so cute and even though most of us live far apart, they can remember each other each time they wear their shirts! We did this at our big family reunion a few years ago, and I decided to use some of my festival money to buy the stuff at the last minute and have them make some. It would have been a lot cheaper had I had a bit of for thought, but it was totally worth it! I had to leave early and did not get to see them all pose together, so I stole these pictures from my sister's blog. Don't they look awesome?


I did get to take some pictures of them making the shirts though. We did like a paint spray to get a fake tye dye look. It was so much fun!



I will post some pictures of my kids' shirts closer up in other posts.

0 had something to say!: