Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Trip to Disneyland

At the beginning of the year we participated as a family in Disney's "give a day, get a day" promotion so we each had a free pass to Disneyland.  Well, Jasmine didn't qualify because she wasn't six at the time.  We met our cousins there and got to spend one night with them in the condo that they rented.   They were there for a whole week and we just flew down for 2 days.  The total bummer was that Jonas was supposed to come and meet us but at the last minute, his flight was full and he didn't make it.  So he missed Disneyland!!! That was a major disapointment, and it wasn't the same without him.

I can't remember what, but something was wrong with my camara, so I didn't even get to take many pictures.  There were all taken with my phone.  They are all very random.  Jasmine got to see all of the princesses and we went down and danced with them and all that.

This is the funniest picture ever!!!  Hate and love those roller coaster camaras.  Okay now that you have laughed at mine and my nieces faces, take a closer look.  See the lady on the very back row, she looks like she is meditating right?  And then the lady behind my niece is singing a hymn.  And, even the kid behind me is acting as if nothing is wrong.  Total breeze.  I love this picture.
On the way out Shay wanted to stop by the Lego store.  This year he has gotten so into Legos!

0 had something to say!: