Monday, September 6, 2010

Lehi Foam Day

This is a funny picture but you can at least see Shayden's cousin shirt. He is drenched at this festival in Lehi that I worked at for the 24th of July. It was such a last minute thing, I think I talked to them 2 days before! I wish I had known how popular our booth would have been because I would have brought my teenager to help me. As it was, my parents showed up a little after it opened (just to see me, they are so supportive) and ended up needing to stay the whole time to help! There was a line the whole time and I know that I lost a lot of business because people didn't want to wait and it was HOT! But festivals are such a gamble and you just never know! So now to get to the drenched part. This festival had a silly little activity that I had never heard of...foam blasting! Everyone stood in the middle of this field and the fire department shot foam out of these huge cannon type things. It was hilarious! So that is how Shayden got drenched. The funny thing is that I kept telling people to get tattoos instead of face paint since they are waterproof, but they still wanted to pay to get their kids' face painted! Even though I told them it would just wash off. People are funny.

I love this picture of random people getting foamed!

And this is my favorite picture of painted kids, isn't it cute how she is holding her sister's hand?

1 had something to say!:

Sarah said...

I forgot you have this blog! I'm stalking you today. Watch your back!