Friday, May 2, 2008

My birthday Week



Why celebrate a birthday when you can celebrate a Birthday Week? That is my philosophy!

My week was kicked off with a family party at my sisters house where she made us a yummy yummy strawberry cake! I say us because of course I was fortunate enough to be born on my mom's birthday so we get to celebrate together each year. What are the chances of that?


Then the next day was the actual day and I turned the big 3-0 Wow! I can't believe it I used to think that thirty year olds were ancient! Now I know it is not so bad :)


Jonas took me out to dinner and then he gave me the awesomest card but he won't let me show anyone, if I finally convince him to then I will post a picture of it!!! It is so awesome I hope he let's me. That's all I can say about that though, because he has me sworn to secrecy. Inside the card were a bunch of coupons for things like a pedicure, massages, cleaning the car, things like that. It was great.


I think in honor of my birthday I will post the 100 things about myself that I started a long time ago. Now might be a good time to finish it. So that is coming up...

Other highlights of my birthday week included going to see Iron Man which was surprisingly good, free Ben and Jerry's ice cream, almost free Baskin Robbins ice cream, and a cute little work party where my friend Sally also made me a delicious strawberry cake, but that one I don't have a picture of.

6 had something to say!:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR CAKE! Did you make it, or did your cute hubby make it for you? It was sooo awesome to see you guys at Jenny's wedding! Hope to see you again soon . . . don't be afraid to come party at our house in BOISE!! :)

BTW, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Did you get all the pictures we took of your family from the wedding? Let me know!!!

I have a good life said...

How gorgeous you are! Happy Birthday again. We love you tons! Only a month until we come out. We know everyone will be fighting over where we stay...so put in your bids now! Hee Hee

Tara said...

Happy, happy birthday! I also believe in birthday weeks, or two or the whole month....... I love all your free stuff.

Jenny said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday!! - Your cake looks like it was delicious!! I hope it was a happy day for you! -- SO Great to see you both the other night / and thank you for spoiling me w / dinner!

love you! :)

The 7B's said...

That cake looks delicious! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cute Girl:

Send me your email address . . . and I will forward you pics, or email me your home address, and I will send you a CD of pics.

Thanks!!!