Monday, August 13, 2007

Saturday Fun

I have fond memories of waking up super early on the 4th of July to go see the hot air balloons take off in Provo when my brother and sister were going to BYU. So when I heard that they were going to have the first annual Balloon Festival here in Salt Lake, I decided that we had to go.
So after waking up at 6:30 in the morning to see the balloons, the kids enjoyed eating breakfast in the trunk of my parents car.








Then later we went to the Ultradent Safari Picnic at the Zoo, which was my mom's work party.

The kids had a blast doing a scavenger hunt, riding the train and seeing an awesome elephant show.









It was a good grandparent bonding day.

1 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

We have had so much fun at Balloon Festivals! We haven't been in awhile. What a great day with your parents! We are so jealous that we are not closer! Thanks for being such a great poster. I love it.