Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Princess








I have always dreamed of having a girl.





Mostly so we could do "girly" things together.





Last night we went on our first "date".





We went to see a cute little play called the 12 dancing Princesses.



Wendy and her daughter J picked us up and we were all dressed up, it was so fun.
It was kind of hot and crowded and not quite what we expected but still worth it too see the girls get all excited about the "princesses". I love it!
Then we took them to get ice cream because that is what you do and Jasmine had had it by the end of the night. She was pooped!





I look forward to so many more girly dates like this, it is my dream come true!

1 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

She is sooooo big and so cute! And you went on a huge blogging spree! How fun! Love ya!