Sunday, June 24, 2007

My bags are packed...


I HATE dissapointments. I hate CANCELLED plans.


Friday my dad and I were SUPPOSED to go to Washington D.C.


We were going to my cousin Zaidy's WEDDING.


I was REALLY looking forward to it.


But the flight on the way HOME didn't look good at all,


or I should say FLIGHTS, because we had like 4 options.


NONE of them looked good.


But I really WANTED to go.


I had ALREADY made all the arrangements, child care, etc.


My bags were PACKED...


I had a distinct FEELING we shouldn't go.


But I REALLY wanted to go.


That morning EVERYthing went wrong.


We got to the airport and we would have BARELY made it on the flight but--I had to draw the line.


Sometimes you have to listen to that little VOICE, even if it is not the popular choice.


I was pretty bummed but I felt COMFORT in the fact that we made the right choice.


Oh well...


1 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

I am so sorry. That sounds like a very tough decision. I am glad you made the right choice and listened.