Friday, June 8, 2007

Grandparent Fun

I am a wee bit behind posting these pictures, I will try to stay more on top of things.

But they are too cute to pass up.
A couple weeks ago we went and saw Thomas the train in Heber City with my parents.

It was a fun day.


We went on a nice little hike with my parents and the kids, on Memorial Day.

The kids were real troopers, we just had to go super slow because Jasmine insisted on walking instead of being carried. There were lot's of patches of snow and we even saw a moose so close!



Then last Saturday my parents came with us to the IHC Health Fair at a park here. It was really fun, Shayden got to have a class with the REAL Soccer Team and he got a t-shirt and soccer ball signed by them. Jasmine had fun getting her face painted and playing on the bouncing toys, etc.


I love that we live so close to my parents that my kids get to see them so often and do lot's of bonding with them.

0 had something to say!: