Thursday, February 3, 2011

GNO and stalking David Archuleta!

My sister was picked in the lottery for tickets to see David Archuleta perform with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  What luck she has!  But then I got lucky because she gave one ticket to me!  It was me, my sis, my niece Kiki, and my other sis-in-law Cat. 

The concert was pretty good, but the best parts came after.
Seeing lot's of random santas wandering the streets,
Stalking David at Deseret Book,


And finally, enjoying some delicious dessert at the melting pot.  I have been wanting to go there forever and my wondeful sister in law treated us!
It was so fun to hang out with these fabulous ladies, we should do it more often!

1 had something to say!:

Natalia said...

So much fun! Glad you were able to have a night out with the girls.