Friday, February 11, 2011

Christmas Eve Part Two

At the end of the trip (well it felt like I was on vacation too), we all put our pictures from the entire holiday and put them on one computer so we could share them.  This was so nice, so that if we didn't have our camera for a certain occasion, we could still have those pictures.  Anyway...I was browsing those pictures and found these other ones from Christmas Eve and couldn't resist posting them.  I was still using my old camara at this time because I got a new one on Christmas Day (yay!!) and these are all much better quality pictures.

I love Taye peeking out from behind on this one below.

My niece Kailee made these matching flower clips for all of the girls to wear on Christmas Eve!  It was such a nice gesture, and we all got to match.  This is my sister in law Cat and my two cute nieces.

And the kids also did this fun dance as part of the program.  It was awesome because ALL of the cousins participated, and this is where everyone first got a glimpse of Tayevion's dance moves. 
He loved the attention!

It was so fun to see my 18 year old nephew Alex participating in the dancing.  He is was not too cool to join in.  Love that!

And here's a couple of overhead views of the crazy opening of presents!

How can I express how wonderful it was to have everyone together? I can't, it was just beyond happiness.

Here's Jonas, up to his sillyness as usual--he reminds me of my dad how he lets us take pictures of him posing in funny ways.  I think he is doing the "wrapping paper recycle" dance here.



1 had something to say!:

Natalia said...

Love your Christmas posts and pictures! Looks like such a blast!