Saturday, February 26, 2011

Christmas Day at Night


My brother and his family got a time share in Park City for week between Christmas and New Years.  So we headed up there on Christmas Day after all the daytime festivities were over.


Here is Jasmine with her favorite present:  her Pillow Pet!



And the boys.  They love each other so much, seriously inseperable.


Here is the loooooong table for dinner!   The condominiums let us use this conference room so we could all eat more comfortably.  It was crazy, there were so many of us!


Afterwards we had a white elephant gift exchange.


And then Derick took some pictures of some people.  Here's a random one of the two oldest cousins, Kailee and Alex.


Here's a cute one of Julio and his kids.


And the Browns, what a nice looking family.


And me and my rubber chicken. I know what you are thinking, but let me explain.
Okay so I got this rubber chicken from a good friend at my surprise 31st birthday party.  And I really like it.  But I was thinking that maybe it was time to pass it along in the white elephant exhange.  So I wrapped it all up but had anxiety the whole time and ended up trading my gift to get it back! 
And that's when I knew it was true love.

0 had something to say!: