Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jazz Time

When we went to Cornbelly's I signed up to win Jazz Tickets and I won! It was only 2 tickets but Jonas called them and was able to get us 4 nosebleed tickets in exchange for the two that I won, so that the whole family could go. The kids were super excited.

Jasmine loved the fact that they were named "Jazz" kind of like her.







Even Tayevion had a great time.

3 had something to say!:

This is Us! said...

Aw...for cute! That's awesome that you were able to exchange them, I never would have thought of that!

Kailee said...

Haha good old Jonas always getting everything..he is such a great persuader! And it looks like you had so much fun, I love the pic of Taye and Shay (it rhymes!).

Lisette said...

You never told me about this! That looks like so fun!