Friday, December 25, 2009

I kissed a pig!!!

I kissed a pig at Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. I think next year we are going to have to find a way to go to this again, it is like the ultimate fall festival! Except next year I won't kiss a pig.

They had tons of great slides. Jasmine was terrified of this one but she overcame it. It was like it was bugging her until she finally just did it. Then she seriously went down this slide like 30 times in a row.
We also got to ride these fun little dune buggies.
Now on to the kissing part. So we sat down to watch the "pig races" and of course the guy picked me to volunteer and come up. I think Jonas might of had something to do with it.
And so I kissed it. A hairy, squealing, unwilling PIG! And I have a picture to prove it.
They buried themselves in corn...
Look at this adorable guy at the Pumpkin Patch...
And then we got lost in the maze...
And then they had these cute little dress ups, oh the cute little knights!
I decided I want one of these in my backyard...they are these humongous jumping pillows!

1 had something to say!:

Kailee said...

Oh Tayevion is sooooo cute! I love that picture of him by the pumpkins! And in the little knight outfit with Shayden. I just love you guys and miss you tons! Ah, the kids are so cute and growing SO much (geez I sound like an annoying grown-up saying that but it's true).