Monday, July 6, 2009

The rest of my birthday!!!

I wish you could see this picture better...it has "Surprise!" written all over it! My fabulous and amazing husband did it again! He threw me another surprise birthday party, and boy was I surprised! My parents took me out to a nice dinner at the Olive Garden as a decoy and then we came home to this:



The kids all shot silly sting at me, tons of it!!!


There were sooo many friends, neighbors, and family there, it was awesome! And the best part was these ice cream cakes that Jonas made all by himself (well kind of, he did have some help, thanks Martins). They were delicious! It was a blast, thanks soooo much Jonas, you are the best!!! Don't worry, one of these days, you will be taken by surprise...



And here is the one picture from our family dinner/birthday party for the three of us:

0 had something to say!: