Monday, July 6, 2009

End of Preschool

Jasmine's end of year Preschool program. Where are the pictures with her teachers? When I find them I will add them. I just want to mention so that someday when Jasmine reads this she will know that she had a crush on the boy sitting directly behind her (Brendan). There I said it.

Jasmine had such an amazing school year, she grew (not literally) by leaps and bounds! I am sooo glad that we found this school. My favorite is that they learned so many songs, so many. Also that she was able to be in the same class with her good friend Aspen. They play so well together now.
She is now "ready" for Kindergarten! I am not ready for her to be going, but she is.

1 had something to say!:

Kailee said...

Jasmine is so cute...the other day she said she had a boyfriend. So I asked her, "Is he cute?" Her reply was so cute..."Um, no!" I love that cutie.