Monday, July 6, 2009

My Gym


My sister won this gift certificate to My Gym and since it was too far from her house to really take advantage of it, she let us have it! How nice is that? That is just how my sister and her family are, they are always giving. This was such a great time for me to use this also, for a bunch of reasons. First of all, Jasmine is like Miss Flexible:

Plus they had a free class for infants under 6 months:




It helped Jasmine build on and learn so many new skills, like the monkey bars and jumping onto the "high" bar. I wish I had a picture of her on the high bar, because she literally fell off and got back on that about 50 times, she did not give up until she mastered it!

Plus Taye was on the verge of crawling and I really think that this helped speed up that process! I am so glad that I got this picture because he will not do this funny pose on his toes anymore. He used to do this and then look down through his legs at you! It was hilarious!

Not to mention that bouncing and ziplines and ball pits are just plain fun!


1 had something to say!:

Krystal said...

that looks like fun! Your kids are so cute.