Monday, July 6, 2009

Jonas' Birthday!

How can I top my birthday?? Every year I try and every year I desperately fail. Sometimes I wish Jonas' birthday was like in November or something, where it won't be in the shadows of mine. Sorry, honey.

Here are a few of the highlights.
On the first day of his birthday week, we went to the Temple for the first time since the baby was born, and that was amazing in and of itself, especially because the Salt Lake Temple is just magical. Then we had such a romantic nice dinner.



We also celebrated with the kids at this fun event downtown but it was kind of rainy and cold. We also ran around and got all of the birthday freebies (icecream, dinners) etc, for his birthday.

And we went over to my parents to share this delicious strawberry pie!

Happy birthday Jonas, you are such an amazing person and I am honored to be your wife!!! Thank you for all you do for our family. I am so glad that you were born!

0 had something to say!: