Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tayevion's Baby Blessing

We decided to hold the baby blessing at my sister and brother in law's house since it is much bigger and Jonas wanted to invite some of his old mission companions and friends from Logan, all of which had not seen the baby yet. It turned into almost 50 people but it was nice to see everyone and have them share this special moment with us. My sister in law and niece happened to be in town from Boston so they were also able to be there. Jonas made his delicious Gumbo, so good.

2 had something to say!:

This is Us! said...

Lee and I are mad that you didn't do it in the ward:-) okay, we forgive you! It looks like it was a wonderful time!!

FAB SIX said...

I am glad you were able to get your little one blessed. It was sad to not have him blessed during our sacrament meeting, but understand why. I can't believe how cute and big he is getting.

Hugs :)