Sunday, November 30, 2008

Random Sampler

I feel like so much has happened but at the same time all of my days look exactly the same that they run together and I forget what day it is.
My life basically consists of eating, sleeping and of course nursing a baby.

Here's what has been going on.
I guess what we've been feeding him is working because he is growing...
He sleeps a lot.
But he also cries a lot.

Here he is with his "angry eyes". He puts them on quite often to scowl at us.
Jasmine made him a cute little crown. It's supposed to say I love you sooooooo much...
She loves her brother very much and one day she says she wants to be a baby again and the next day she says she wants to be a mom.

She takes good care of him.
Basically you can sum up Tayevion's life this way:
The other day Shay said "I don't think the baby likes us very much. He only likes you." And I guess that from a 7 year olds perspective that is a pretty accurate assessment, I mean he doesn't interact very much of course and when he is awake, he cries most of the time.
***
Thanksgiving came and went, we went to my sister's home and all of her inlaws were there. My parents were in Texas this year visiting my brother's family. Here are the kids performing.And finally, 4 days before the baby was born, my friend took these really great pictures of my pregnant belly. I have always wanted to do this and never have. Here is just one.
Thanks Michelle!

7 had something to say!:

Lori W. said...

Zildy! Jonas sent me to your blog. I love your pics. Merry Christmas to everyone! Lori Wynne

Lisette said...

I'm glad you posted something. Maybe your life is getting a little back to normal?

Yvonne said...

Baby Tay is so cute! Sorry to hear he cries a lot, but I'm sure he'll grow out of it.

Kailee said...

I love him!!!!!!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

He really is so cute - even with angry eyes! I'm sorry to hear he is so emotional! I hope you are getting enough sleep. We love y'all!

This is Us! said...

I don't know why, but the picture of him with angry eyes makes him look just like Jonas!! I'm not sure what it is, but it's sure cute!

I have a good life said...

Dang! I need to talk to you...it has been forever! Sorry about the crying baby...been there...three times, so I can't say I envy you. But, it does go away! Love ya.