Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas in New York

For the last three years we have taken the kids to experience the magic of Christmas in NYC. This year I couldn't go (and believe me, I thought about it) so Jonas took the older kids by himself.

They definately had a blast as you can see, even though they never actually got to see Santa at Macy's :(
They love spending time with their dad!

Here are some fun pictures from the one day trip (they left at llpm on Friday and got back at midnight on Saturday)

5 had something to say!:

D'Lynne and Robert Esplin said...

Zildy-

Congratulations (a bit late) on your new arrival! I must confess I have been reading your blog from a link off of the Von neiderhausern's page. We had a new addition to our family a day later than you, and yes, Halloween was a reference point for my kids as well. He was born two weeks early and weighed in at 8 lbs 4 oz. That makes number 5 for us. I love to read how you and Jonas are doing. Sadly, we don't have a blog, but feel free to e-mail me at dlynne_esplin@hotmail.com Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love- D'Lynne and Robert Esplin and family :)

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

What amazing experiences you are giving your kids! They are so lucky!!!

Angie said...

What a fun tradition! Sorry you couldn't go this year, but I'm sure it was nice to have a little quiet around the house, eh? Tayevion is absolutely adorable in those pics!

Sally said...

Merry Christmas!

Lisa M said...

What a great activity! So fun.