Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally Halloween 2008

We came home from the hospital on Halloween day around noon. So thankfully the kids were still able to go trick or treating with dad that night. I stayed home with the baby, of course, and handed out a few pieces of candy.

After finishing the first Harry Potter book, Shayden decided he had to dress up as him. My sister graciously supplied both of our costumes this year, so that was easy. Jonas made him a really cool wand to go with it. I think he looked so handsome.


Jasmine was a "Shiny Blue Dress Princess." It took a lot for her to call it that, for a long time she was just going to be a "shiny blue dress". My sister has a collected over the years with 3 girls in Ballet and Halloween costumes, about a zillion princess dresses. Jasmine loves to go over there to try them on, so this year, I told her she could pick any dress out of this collection to wear for Halloween. She picked this one. Can't say I didn't try to talk her out of it. She wouldn't have it.
And what about this cute little guy? He had to have a "first Halloween" picture too. He's a penguin in case you can't tell.

6 had something to say!:

Kailee said...

I love the costumes! Shayden looks like a sweet Harry Potter and Jasmine was a lovely sparkly blue dress princess. G loves to say baby over and over again when she see pictures of cute little Tayevion! She wouldn't let me close the blog because she loved seeing the pictures of him so much!

FAB SIX said...

The costumes look great. Your little penguine is sooo cute.

Thanks for sharing!

This is Us! said...

Zildy!!! I didn't know you dressed up Tayevion! It fits perfectly, and he's adorable!! Shayden IS indeed SO handsome as Harry Potter, and Jasmine was beautiful as usual! Don't worry about the blue dress...Akaila made me wear a blue shirt and blue eyeshadow and blue nail polish so I could be a "blue ocean lady".

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Oh so cute!!! Love the little penguin!

Yvonne said...

I love Halloween. The kids were so cute in their costumes.

Lisa M said...

Your kids are so adorable!