Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Luncheon!!!


We decided to throw a luncheon for my cousin and her DH after the sealing. I had seen the idea for these decorations online and decided to try them out, I was so pleased with the outcome! I tweaked them a bit of course and not a lot of people on the groom's side ended up coming but it was still very fun.

I grew these wheat grass centerpieces for 10 days prior to the luncheon.
The girls were our little "servers" and my sister even made them those matching aprons just for this! She is so talented! Her and my brother in law were in charge of the food, it was soooo delicious!
My mom on the far left and her two sisters. There were a lot of photo ops.


1 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

Cute picts. How I wish we'd been there! I hope you are having a blast on your vacation. It is DH and I's ten year anniversary this month...I am so sad that we don't have time to go anywhere nor anyone to stay with the kiddos. I guess we might squeeze in a dinner.

Love ya!