Sunday, May 13, 2007

Aruba, Jamaica OOOHHH I wanna take ya!


Less than 24 hour remain until Jonas and I will be off to sunny Aruba sans kids!!! We will be celebrating our 9 year wedding anniversary there. I have been trying so hard to be excited but instead here is a picture of the source of so much of my stress...OUR PASSPORTS!!!

What a nightmare!!! We have been on the phone with our lovely government agencies trying to sort this all out for two weeks straight. I rec'd mine but Jonas didn't and as of Friday they told me "don't count on it by Monday" when we are supposed to leave!!! So it was a bit frustrating to say the least but finally yesterday they even called us to say that it is being overnighted and guarenteed by Monday at 10:30am. Talk about down to the wire!
More on our trip later!!!!

0 had something to say!: