Sunday, May 13, 2007

Family in Town


I had the joy of having some of my favorite people in town last week! My cousin who lives in Houston Texas decided to be sealed to her Husband in the Salt Lake LDS temple and so her mom, my aunt and my other aunt from Victoria Canada all came to visit for that. My brother Derick in Boston even came too!
It was so much fun, I felt like we were just trying
to squeeze as much time together out of each day as possible. The only problem is that it left me spinning when it was all over--I was completly unaware of what day it was and emotionally it was so sad to see them go. I don't get to see them very often, the last time was about 4 years ago.
Going out to dinner
My aunt Yoli even came to church with us on Sunday! The kids were so excited!

0 had something to say!: