Thursday, March 3, 2011

Family Pictures at the State Capitol and Birthday GNO

My fabulous brother has picked up photography as a hobby and so we were the benefactors of his talent all thoughout the holidays.  We decided to go take family pictures at the State Capitol.  He took some of us all together outside on the balcony that I would really like to see but he is hoarding them and won't share yet!  So all I have are other random ones.  Like this priceless "grandma" picture of Gracie and my mom.


And this one of Jasmine and Ellie posing and rolling around on the floor.


Here's the boys who surprisingly posed themselves for this picture.


And my crazy nephew Alex balancing the photo light thingy, haha he is so funny.


And don't my parents look so cute in this picture?


Okay so after the picture taking spree, we split up by gender.  All of the boys went to watch the Jazz game.  Well they tried to go watch the Jazz game but they had a bunch of mis-adventures. And all of the girls (plus Taye, poor guy) went to see Tangled and to Leatherbys afterwards to celebrate Gracie's birthday!  It was such a cute movie, I think it is one of my favorite Disney movies.  And Leatherbys is one of my favorite places period.  Plus we were all together!  So it was a pretty great night all around.



0 had something to say!: