Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Condo in Park City

I mentioned my brother Derick and his family got a time share for one week in Park City.  It was a fun little getaway up in the mountains.  Except when it was snowing and I was freaked out about driving through the canyon.  We had some good times up there though.  Here my mom is right there in the mix with the grandkids playing "Just Dance" on the Wii.  Go Mami!  Do you like how Taye is doing it too?

Here is Taye again, he striped down to his diaper as soon as we got there and ran around like this all night.  I wish I had a picture of myself this night.  This was the day that I started the Anthrax research study and I was feeling SO out of it.  Later everyone told me I acted like a zombie.


We also celebrated Gracie's birthday up there.  What a cutie!


And every time the cousins get together they make a movie as a group.  And every year they out do themselves.  Of course this one was extra special because ALL of the cousins got to be in it.  It was awesome!


After the movie they did an "academy awards" show.  Those creative kids!  Oh here in the picture you can kind of see how out of it I look:

0 had something to say!: