Sunday, April 18, 2010

Trip to see the Real Santa/Boston

As has been our tradition for several years now, we went to see Santa in his homeland, the Macy's store in New York City.
The kids were super excited.

Tell me this guy is not the real deal? I mean, tug at those wiskers!

So sweet...

This time we took Grandma with us. Actually, what happened is that we met my brother there and he drove around looking for parking all day long. Literally. He would drop us off, and we would go do something, and he would drive around, and around, with no luck. We have had such amazing parking experiences in New York, but not on that day.

Next we went to see the tree, then did a tiny bit of shopping.
The most hilarious thing is that my mom, she has a problem taking pictures. She just can't seem to get the subject completely in the frame. She tries so hard, bless her little heart, but it has been a problem as long as I can remember. So I had like 6 pictures like this, each one with a little bit cut off. The kids were like, "are we done yet?" but I was cracking up so hard.

This is much better, centered, and you can almost see the whole tree:

Then we drove to Boston and went straight to see my nieces perform in their little dance/singing group. It was so cute.

Shay has such a good time with his cousin Bri and they came up with their own play this time, it was called "The Christmas Dream Gone Wrong: The Preview"

0 had something to say!: