Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our Easter Week Experience

We had a wonderful Easter week. We had a great intro family home evening on the Monday prior, and posted our pictures of the last week of the Savior's life. We didn't get to do the daily little "devotional" type thing as well as I would have liked, but we did review them here and there. We also had our Love One Another wall where we wrote nice little notes to each other throughout the week. The kids loved reading these out loud on Sunday!

We also dyed Easter Eggs:

And the Easter Bunny did visit on Saturday:After which we went on some egg hunts. A huge one on the baseball field,And another one at the UofU.
But the highlight was making our special Easter cookies on Saturday night. This was the first time Jonas was able to participate and that made it so much better. We taped the oven closed that night and went to bed without eating them. Then in the morning, Jonas accidentally turned on the oven to warm it up, completely forgetting about the cookies and burned most of them! Oh well, the important part was in making them. Here we are with the taped up oven.


And here are my Easter cuties:


8 had something to say!:

Kailee said...

They are all soooo cute!!!! Especially little Tayevion. He just warms my heart. ;)

I have a good life said...

Such cute pictures! I can't wait to visit y'all again! :)

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Tayevion is SO BIG already! I talked to Mama Rose when we visited Lafayette! She is such a sweet lady!!!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I forgot: Tell Jonas Happy Birthday from our family!

This is Us! said...

I really just can't stand how cute your kids are. I see them so often, you'd think the nostalgia would wear off, but it doesn't. I'll never get used to their beauty!

The 7B's said...

I love all the pictures. We missed you guys for Easter!

Anonymous said...

WOW Zildy, your kids are beautiful . . . . I love your new little addition! I hope to meet him someday!! :) Maybe at Angela's wedding reception!! :) Love you! Katherine

none said...

Congrats on your little Taye. He is so cute. Your family is adorable. Glad to see all is going well. My poor blog is very behind. We had a baby girl this past March. We are all well.