Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Day in the LIFE of Taye

What does a 3 month old have to say about being in our household? hmm...

"I'm a very serious kind of guy and I love my binky...




I don't like to be left alone...it makes me scared...



The older kid likes to take good care of me. He rocks me and plays with me and he even reads me books...



The girl also likes to take care of me. She sings and dances for me too. Lately she has started to tote me around in her baby stroller, and while I do enjoy seeing the sites...




sometimes it scares me!!



she can't help it though, since I am so darn cute...



And don't worry because soon I am going to chase them both!"

7 had something to say!:

Yadira said...

That is so cute, that you put his perspective on things around the house, I bet that's how he thinks too.

Kierstie said...

lol that is so cute and very funny

Sally said...

Cute! I recognize that little couch Shayden is reading to him on! What a fun review!

FAB SIX said...

lol...love it, so cute, and i am sure exactly what he is thinking.
each of his expressions are simply priceless.

Kailee said...

That was soooo cute!!! I just love that kid--he's ADORABLE!!!

Mandy said...

He is the most beautiful baby! I want him! Will you send him up and let him live with me?:) He's adorable...and so is the rest of your cute family. I love the posts, and can't wait for more! I am so jealous of the beach! Where did you go????

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I love his huge binkie! Such a cute baby. I adore his eyes!