Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The triple Baptism!


The baptism of my nieces and nephew. Wow. What a spiritual experience. We were late and rushed but as soon as we sat down and started singing the opening song, I started crying because time seemed to slow down and I knew the reason that we had all sacrificed to be together was worthwhile. It was amazing.


I felt so honored that they asked me to give the "Primary Welcome" message since I am a newly called primary president and none of their individual presidents were there to see them. I had prepared what I was going to say and give them for a long time before they came, I just planned on doing it privately, not in front of the 50 people there. But it was just as well and I think they loved the teddy bears that I gave them to remember some of the promises that they made on that special day.


I love you K, B, and C!

1 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

z-It truly is a memory that we will never forget. I can't believe it actually worked! I can't believe it is all over! Great thing we have nearly a million pictures to remember it by! Love ya!