Monday, January 10, 2011

Radio City Music Spectacular featuring...The Rockettes!

Because of my blog My Kids' Eye View, I got the chance to buy tickets to see the Rockettes for a super sweet deal.  So I took my parents for their early Christmas present.


This is a show I have wanted to see for years!! Every year when we go to New York, I wish we could also go see them perform at the Rodio City Music Hall, but of course tickets are outrageous.  It's funny that the only year we didn't get to go to New York, we did get to go see the Rockettes perform!  It was the first time they have come here to Utah.



It was such a fun way to kick off the Holiday Season, and our seats turned out to be really good!
Plus my sister and her husband came with us, so we got to go on a triple date.  We went to Applebees before the show.

This funny picture was taken in front of the bathrooms after the show but I edited out the background on this website that I found.  funny :)

1 had something to say!:

Natalia said...

Looks like you all had a great time!