Sunday, August 1, 2010

Jetblue Day


Jetblue celebrates 10 years this year and they had a huge celebration at the Park City Mountain Resort. My parents met us there but I didn't get any pictures with them.
Breathtaking Mountain Views!There was lot's to do but the best was riding the rides cause they are normally so expensive!! Jonas' and I had to tag team and go on the zip line seperately. I have always wanted to ride a zip line! And while it wasn't the "riding through the rainforest" experience I have dreamed of, it was a thrill and super cool!

The whole family got to ride the Alpine Slide and that was fun. Shayden even went on his own!

Here is Jonas holding up the line since he had to go so slow with Tayevion. Doesn't the girl behind him look so annoyed? Oh speaking of going slow, my parents decided to ride the tram up and then back down after we left just for fun. Well, I guess they got off on accident and HAD to go down the slide! My mom was so scared and I am sure also caused a traffic jam!

Here's Jasmine and I going down together!

The tram ride going up. That was almost just as fun as the ride itself!

And a picture of my three little cutie pies:

1 had something to say!:

Natalia said...

I love reading your posts and viewing all your pictures. You guys always go out and have so much fun!