Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Face Painter in Training

This picture is shocking I know, but I wish I could paint this good! So I sped off for a weekend of training in North Carolina with the best painter I know, Jandy.
We did a great festival together and this time, I actually painted!! But only butterflies and a few princess faces. Can you believe we could charge that much?

Jandy is so amazing to share with me all of her tips and tricks of the trade...I couldn't be where I am with the business without her help. She has given me this wonderful opportunity that has opened up so many doors...I am so grateful to her!

We got a lot of practice in...as you can see...hahaha

Here is Beni, I was chasing him around and finally got one snapshot.
It was a fun trip and helped me gain tons of confidence so that I could gear up to get back and do some of my very own festivals! And I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed a little "me"time watching New Moon, girl talkin' and eating lot's of treats!

0 had something to say!: