Monday, March 2, 2009

THE rumble


I have to explain these pictures.

My co-worker and I have been talkin' trash about a supposed "rumble" that we were going to have in the parking lot. This has been going for about a year now. Don't ask me how we even got into this, maybe Sarah herself can finally comment on here and tell us, because I know she will read this. ;)
It was so funny because we have been taking a poll as to who would win, who was tougher etc.

I was the favored to win, naturally. Well, when Sarah came over to babysit for the concert, I told her that as payback, I could tell everyone in the office that she had won the rumble. She agreed so I set out to embellish this as much as possible, of course. So I went to work and wrote a dramatic email to all of my co-workers telling them about how the underdog had won. I even made her a royal crown that said "Rumble Winner" on the front. She wore it all day, it was awesome.


Here are some pictures of the "re-inactment" in the parking lot. As you can see, we got a lot done at work that day.

10 had something to say!:

The Family Man said...

Hilarious!!! LOL

The Family Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

We would have rumbled sooner, but you had to go and get PREGNANT. Nice cop-out.

You can't remember the reason why we were trash talking???

Maybe it's because you can't stand that I'm funnier than you, or because I told you that you were going to get fat from eating too much Leatherby's, or maybe you're jealous of my good looks. The reason doesn't matter now that I'M THE WINNER!!!

FAB SIX said...

Lol, Zildy you are sooo funny. I love this post :)

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Awesome! She is one mean lady!

Mandy said...

I want to come work with you! Looks like so much fun! You look SO good...skinny girl...

Sarah said...

P.S. That closeup picture of you is so nasty. You should have been a professional rumble model. I LOVE it.

zeebee said...

I think I might start "rumble modeling" thanks for the tip!

Lisette said...

Only you!

Sally said...

Hey...you were suppose to invite me! Can't believe you guys finally went through with it. You started talking about it before I stopped working there. Hope your "recovery" goes well! :)